Fees and payments
Materials & service fees are set annually by the governing council following consultation with the school community.
Fees will be released later in 2022.
For BPOINT payment processing please ensure that you have the following available:
• credit card (MasterCard or Visa)
• school invoice or statement.
To process a payment:
1. Enter your family ID (from the school invoice or statement)
2. Enter your family name
3. Enter description of payment
4. Enter the total payment amount
5. Select your card type (MasterCard or Visa)
6. Enter your credit card number
7. Enter the credit card expiry date
8. Enter the CVN (i.e. the 3 digit code on the back of your credit card)
9. Click on the proceed button
10. After 3 to 5 seconds your payment will be processed and the receipt information will be displayed
11. Either click the print view or enter you email address and click ‘Send Email to get a copy of your receipt’
12.You can now exit the payment page.
Applying for School Card Assistance
You may be eligible for support with payment of Materials and Services fees and subject fees if you are a low income earner. School Card assistance must be applied for each year as the assessment process is based on your income for the prior financial year. We recommend that you lodge your application for School Card assistance with the school early each year. This will allow you to establish a payment plan with the school early in the year if your School Card application is not approved.
Forms to apply for School Card Assistance are available from the Finance Office or the SA Gov website.